Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Fall has arrived



Fall, one of my favorite times of the year, leaves are falling colors seem to pop, the sun shines bright and its starting to get dark around 5 and the everyone seems to settle in and prepare for the next day. Also when I see colors like this Thanksgiving seems to come to mind. Sometimes we all need to stop and take a good look around and appreciate what we have. I bet our troops in Iraq would love to see this scene.
Please pray that they make it home safe for the holidays and pray for world peace. Also I would like to say a prayer for Kanye West. I could never imagine what he is going through at this time in his life. If you ever get a chance listen to his "Late Registration" cd check out song Mama. I share the same relationship with my mom just like Kanye does.

No comments: