Saturday, December 8, 2007

The Esquivel Family





I'm sure if you have been to Poplar Bluff I know you have paid a visit to Maya's Mexican cuisine. Mexican food is one of my favorites and also the employees always treat ya right when you come in I go at least once a week preferably on Friday evenings, nothing like the great atmosphere and margaritas. Well enough about fine dining and drinks. I used to tell Francisco one day that I wanted to shoot him and his family while working at Hibbett sports and he and I would converse when he would come into the store. I would also talk about photography with him and camera's etc. Looks like one of my wishes came true to photograph him and his family. I started capturing he and his family this past May when his daughter Franzia had her first Communion.I shot lots of photographs and mingled with the family and have been trying to learn more about the Mexican culture since then! Which is very interesting to me Well here are a few of the many shots of them for their Christmas Card session Feliz Navidad!

No comments: