Monday, August 25, 2008

Back in the Midwest..



I have alot of images from LA, and random people being celebs! My trip went well as planned. I have some great ideas that I am working on But while driving after my flight which went from, Burbank, to Phoenix, to Chicago! 2 Major cities in one day I figured I needed something good to see so while driving out of STL which was my final and original destination before the flights got overbooked!! I had to stop and look at the sky which reminded me so much of out west I immediately pulled my tired self over and got this killer shot for my mom's new place in chicago anytime she wants to think about being closer to home all she has to do is take a look at this. I plan to post more from my trip but this shot was something I wanted to share with everyone. More from my trip in a minute!!

No comments: