Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Work it ! NYC


What a day this has been one of the most inspirational days of my life being able to shoot in Times Square shoot models a bride and groom. I actually dig New York and everything about this place. The fast paced life is amazing I went for a run the other morning while the city's heart was beating!! This place really rocks I will be back and would consider living here!!! I have a ton of images but here are a few these are also on my web site www.coreymatthewsphotography.com I also stumbled upon a Ralph Lauren Polo ad being shot so I took a photo my self look for it in one of the fashion mags and you can say oh Corey Matthews shot that shot while they were working on the set!! Well I gotta go and soak up some more of the big apple see everyone soon!!!!






No comments: