Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My getaway.













My trip to Morton was a pretty good experience in selling the experience! Jed and Vicki were very kind to answer all questions that a photographer could ask. We had two days of learning more about the business the work flow techniques that they use in daily business from beginning to end! I enjoyed meeting other photographers and talking with them about their businesses and got tips for growth. I really think Morton is a pretty neat little town full of friendly people I felt welcomed when I arrived when I went to Vgallery I was so impressed with all of the fine photographs that I was surrounded by and photographs of vicki's travels. I thought Id post a few from the workshop and from the Chicago visit. I actually managed to grab a few good ones of my mom and I also photographed Nadia McCall a very petite young lady who's currently auditioning for Next Top Model I photographed Nadia last year during my visit to Chicago.

No comments: