Friday, April 17, 2009

Prom 2009 Here I come.




I have been a busy guy working on projects here and there making trips to the gym! really trying to stay organized and also having a vision for prom 09, I shot prom at the Claudia house year before last. This year I will be there shooting private sessions between the hours of 2-5, so please contact us asap!! to reserve your spot 49.99 gets you 1 8x10 2 5x7's and a 8 wallets 1pose only. There will be a choice of two locations which are my favorites in the house. The shooting time will be approximately 20 mins or so due to the time slot! I will have a promotional ad floating around town for those who are interested. I shot several great images of Blake Talkington and Mr. Penney they were great models! enjoy and look forward to seeing everyone at the Claudia house.

No comments: