Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Mark Crews class of 2008 & My mother


My mom (Bettye Matthews) is always willing to be one of my subjects for photographic testing etc. I enjoy shooting her photographs under diffrent lighting situations well here is one of my favorites enjoy.Also I thought I would post another sr. Mark Crews he was quite a blast to work with. He and his mother Pam, one of my class mates came to the studio, he was quiet in the beginning I put a little crunk music in the stero and there he went leanin!! and rockin!!!
I knew it was time to capture the moment!!!!This is one of my favorite scenes of California I had a great time at the beach in Santa Monica, I caught the sun setting actually I will post that photograph later but for now enjoy the beautiful view and palm trees.

2 comments:

Charles said...

The shot of your Mom is great. You captured her personality and the softness of the image creates a warm feeling about her.

Unknown said...

That was a great photo of your mom. Good work.