Sunday, January 6, 2008

Matt Chatman class of 2008



Time is ticking away for those seniors who haven't gotten their photos and also yearbook photograph as well. Everyone meet Matt Chatman a bright and hip senior, who creates his own fuel! If you read our daily newspaper we at the DAR recently did a story on this guy and how he creates his own biodiesel fuel for his pick up truck! It was a very interesting story I had the pleasure of going to his house and shooting the photograph for work . I remembered he was a Sr. so therfore I gave him a business card for my freelance work and what do you know he and his family headed to the studio for a few shots and then it was Matt and I off shooting on various locations here in Bluff I decided to post these shots he had some really good shots. I will post one of his family as well but for now enjoy Matt.

No comments: